Meditation in Tharpaland KMC
Wednesday • 19:00 – 20:30 h • 6€
Each class is self contained. So, you can just drop in whenever you can, or attend the whole series if you wish.
5 meditation evenings on Buddhist psychology
- 16.10. The great benefit of gaining an understanding of our mind.
- 23.10. What our consciousness actually is.
- 30.10. Nothing easier than change.
- 06.11. How to get rid of stress.
- 13.11. Mindfulness and Vigilance – The Basics of Concentration.
You want to learn to meditate? In this course you will get to know the basics of meditation and how to carry the experience of meditation into everyday life: To deal better with the challenges of everyday life and to experience more inner peace and contentment in your life.
Our daily experiences of happiness and suffering are determined by the feelings that arise in our minds. Through insight into the nature, power and function of our mind, we have found the real key to gaining control over our feelings and thus over our experiences.
In this series we will be introduced to the basic Buddhist psychology and meditation techniques through which we can make our lives joyful and fulfilling.
The benefits of meditation include:
- Improved concentration and focus in daily life
- Less stress, worry & anxiety
- Reduced irritation, anger & frustration
- Greater inner peace & happiness
- Increased confidence & self-esteem
- Improved mental and physical well being
- A positive outlook on life & better relationships
Tharpaland Kadampa Meditation Centre
Tel. +49 (0)33055 220 533