Meditation in Oranienburg
Tuesdays • 19:00 – 20:30 h • 6€
Each class is self contained. So, you can just drop in whenever you can, or attend the whole series if you wish.
5 meditations for transforming negative emotions
- 19 November: Freedom instead of emotional constraints
- 26 November: Self-confidence instead of discouragement
- 03 December: Transformation instead of feelings of guilt
- 10 December: Participation instead of jealousy
- 17 December: Confidence instead of fears
The very nature of our mind is completely pure. Due to our distorted perception and view we unnecessarily create inner mental narrowness and negative emotions. By uncovering these distorted negative mental patterns and identifying with our pure essence, we can free ourselves from negative emotions and inner compulsions and replace them with positive emotions and constructive attitudes.
In this series you will get to know special perspectives. Together with meditation on the purity of our mind, they will enable you to transform your life into a joyful path to deep inner happiness.
The benefits of meditation include:
- Improved concentration and focus in daily life
- Less stress, worry & anxiety
- Reduced irritation, anger & frustration
- Greater inner peace & happiness
- Increased confidence & self-esteem
- Improved mental and physical well being
- A positive outlook on life & better relationships
Oranienwerk (erste Etage),
Kultur- & Kreativstandort Oranienburg
Kremmener Strasse 43
Tel. +49 (0)33055 220 533
Kelsang Trinlay comes from Vietnam and grew up in Germany. He was ordained a Buddhist monk in 1995 and is a longtime student of Geshe Kelsang Gyatso Rinpoche. He is currently an assistant teacher at the Tharpaland Kadampa Meditation Center, participates in the Special Teacher Training Program (STTP), and teaches the basic and general programs in Oranienburg (tuesdays) and Sommerswald Castle (wednesdays).