Meditation in Tharpaland IRC
Meditation classes in Tharpaland IRC with Gen Devi in English with translation into German.
Thursdays • 7.00 – 8.30pm • 6€
Tharpaland International Retreat Centre
Tel. +49 (0)33055 220 533
Meditation in Tharpaland, Dates for 2018:
The Power of Positive Thinking
Meditation and Mindfulness
Whatever problems you want to solve in life and whatever goals you want to accomplish, the place to start is in your mind. Meditation is the key to staying positive and managing life successfully. Everyone can benefit from improving their mindfulness and concentration. The ability to overcome distractions enables us to complete daily activities without stress and is the foundation for training in the path of meditation which leads to profound happiness and peace of mind.
Our meditation courses and classes are open to everyone, whatever level of interest or experience, and give people the opportunity to learn more about meditation, Buddhism, and finding peace & happiness from within.
Each class is self contained. So, you can just drop in whenever you can, or attend the whole series if you wish. A Course Card (see below) enables you to attend the whole series at a discounted fee.
The benefits of meditation include:
- Improved concentration and focus in daily life
- Less stress, worry & anxiety
- Reduced irritation, anger & frustration
- Greater inner peace & happiness
- Increased confidence & self-esteem
- Improved mental and physical well being
- A positive outlook on life & better relationships
The Power of Positive Thinking; 3 week Mindfulness course with Gen Devi in English
Following on from our special event “The Power of Positive Thinking”, enjoy this 3-week mindfulness course exploring in-depth how we can free ourself from the harmful effects of negativity and work towards becoming relaxed, positive and confident in all our daily interactions, moment by moment.
- 17 April: The Power of Positive Thinking – Special Talk with Gen Kelsang Devi (This event is held at the following address: Bürgerzentrum Oranienburg, Albert-Buchmann-Strasse 17, 16515 Oranienburg)
- 3 May: The Power of a Peaceful Mind: Developing Concentration
- 10 May: Finding joyful energy to solve our problems
- 17 May: Overcoming Obstacles to daily happiness
We also have evening meditation classes in the following areas:
Meditation Course Card – Invest in a Course Card
The Course card costs 42€, valid for six months from date of purchase. Attend any eight meditation classes of your choice for the price of seven.
Our meditation classes take place on Thursdays in Tharpaland, Tuesdays in Oranienburg or Wednesdays in Falkensee. For details of venues please see our current flyer or website www.tharpaland.org.
Drop-in class, no need to book, just turn up!